I suggest you ...

create a simple photo gallery module for clients

create a simple photo gallery module for clients. It would be great if clients can just upload their own photos and create an idiot proof gallery just like on facebook or myspace.

249 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I arrived at this page because I am looking for exactly what is requested here. I have a Cushy enabled web site that I would like to manage a picture slider/fader on through Cushy CMS. Any development on this yet?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with the rest. I am building two sites that need CMS, one for my Aunt's photography studio ( definite need for gallery module) and one for my friend's recording studio ( he needs to be able to upload gallery of performances etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with the rest. I am building two sites that need CMS, one for my Aunt's photography studio ( definite need for gallery module) and one for my friend's recording studio ( he needs to be able to upload gallery of performances etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

• TomTom commented  · 

This would be amazing

• ChrisChris commented  · 

I agree, a photo gallery system using Cushy would be great.

• KellyKelly commented  · 

This would be ideal, at the moment im using simpleviewer for the gallery but client would love to be able to manage this rather than relying on me to upload new images! any suggestions in the meantime would be greatly appreciated

• MarkMark commented  · 

Really like this idea and would find it very useful right now.

• talietalie commented  · 

absolutely. If cushy had this it would be PERFECT! At the moment though, it just doesn't cover my needs.... :(

• FiFi commented  · 

This would be very usefull.

• FiFi commented  · 

This would be very usefull.

• Jodie ScottJodie Scott commented  · 

This would be a great addition to Cushy, most clients want an image gallery of some description.

• Jodie ScottJodie Scott commented  · 

This would be a great addition to Cushy, most clients want an image gallery of some description.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I agree, I would be very helpful to have a photogallery. It could be extremely simple at first, just to try it out.

• MikaMika commented  · 

Just got an offer that requires editable photogallery. It would be awesome to have editable gallery on cushycms.

• DerekDerek commented  · 

it would be very handy

Feedback and Knowledge Base