I suggest you ...

Add sub folders of pages...don't want 100 pages in a list

If I have a site where I'm editing 100 pages, I don't want them all in a list...I need a little diretory structure.

228 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Phillip PeetPhillip Peet commented  · 

yes this would definitely be helpful... i think this feature should be introduced!

• paulapatricepaulapatrice commented  · 

def need to retain directory structure. with top tier pages, and sub pages, aesthetics aside... the page list can get very long and confusing to a client.

• RichRich commented  · 

Any plans for this? Should be a fairly easy update, and would definitely make it more user friendly on the admin side. I have < 10 sites added and already need to scroll quite a bit to get to the bottom.

• ccunnin2ccunnin2 commented  · 

This is less urgent than the welcome email problem and XML bug, but as we add more sites, we should be able to at the very least collapse the lists by site. A very nice-to-have which should be easy to implement.

• TenchuTenchu commented  · 

Definitely something that I'd like to have.

• 82design82design commented  · 

I really do love CushyCMS.. Well done.. This idea really would be great... Add Sub folders for pages and within each page opened up...

• lspirolspiro commented  · 

Agreed. Definately needed!

• riffianriffian commented  · 

Yes, I agree. The current system is a big problem for the future.

• neagloeneagloe commented  · 

Good idea. I would use it.

• theVRtheVR commented  · 

As I add more sites I see this as a definite plus - if for nothing else than to save eyestrain.

• largestartistlargestartist commented  · 

Also agreeing, a simple javascript toggle feature to display the files or users for a given site should be easy enough to implement.

• T.KickT.Kick commented  · 

totally agree here too ..... not really user-friendly yet ...

• saltysheepdogsaltysheepdog commented  · 

I have a fine directory structure, but I'd like to be able to open and close folders so I'm not faced with a huge long list of files and folders each time. My editors already have to wade through enough stuff.

• mpoynermpoyner commented  · 

Mine uses my directory structure perfectly. Perhaps they have already fixed this? It may depend on server type, etc.

• tantumoniumtantumonium commented  · 

Most of us have a directory structure of sorts already... it would be nice if CushyCMS respected and used the same structure.

Feedback and Knowledge Base