General

1. Upload images should create absolute paths to images

Need to have image option to make all image paths absolute (i.e. http://mysite.com/images/myimage.jpg) Need this pretty soon ;)

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi guys. Just curious when you say absolute paths, are you all wanting your domain to be included in the path? As a web designer myself, i refer to absolute paths as something like “/images/myimage.jpg” and a relative path would be “../images/myimage.jpg”. I am not sure the term for when the domain is included, perhaps fully qualified? I’ve also never seen a use for it personally, can I get an example of what you guys would use it for? Perhaps an include file that gets included from other sites?

2. allow editors to add other editors

I would like certain editors to be able to add new editors onto a site. Alternatively, allow the designer to assign more designers instead of just editors.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ... stop charging my credit card $8,700!!!

Since i have no other way of contacting you, I'll post it here. I recently had a PayPal transaction from CushyCMS for $8,700. I don't know who's getting access to our credit card info through you, but you better lose it. I'm calling Amex now.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base